- Mike Snitz for the Arizona State Legislature
Mike mentors each of these young women and men, from high school to college.
Endorsed by City of Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton
Signing Petitions with Elaine and Joe Petrosino
- Mike Snitz
Arizona State Legislature
Visiting with our servicemen and women
The Honorable Terry Goddard, former Arizona Attorney General
and Mayor of Phoenix, endorses Mike Snitz.
- The Honorable Jackie Thrasher and Candidate for Arizona State Legislature District 20:
Jackie's 30-year history as a teacher recognizes the importance of endorsing Mike Snitz.
- State Representative Debbie McCune-Davis is proud to endorse Mike
and run as a team for the State Legislature in District 30.
- Felicia Rotellini, former Candidate for Arizona Attorney General, endorses Mike Snitz.
- Margarita Ramirez supports Mike Snitz because of his unwavering support for our troops and families. Sargeant Adrian Ramirez is serving in Afghanistan.
- State Representative Lela Alston endorses Mike and looks forward
to working together for Arizona in the 51st Legislative Session.
- Mike receives the endorsements of (l to r): Patricia Jimenez, Isaac School Board; Nancy Dorris, Teacher at Udall Elementary;
Maria Guzman, Isaac School Board; and Dr. Mario Ventura, Incoming Superintendent of Isaac School District.
- "I LIKE MIKE" volunteers Linda Klein and Becky Sanchez
- "I LIKE MIKE" volunteers in the cool weather of the campaign, Scott Berlin and Avery Crossman
- District 30 team Mike Snitz, Representative Debbie McCune-Davis and Senator Robert Meza with
Jeanne Linebarger and Estella Salcido, who endorse and support all three candidates for the District.